Friday 29 July 2011

Celeb News

I will start my first post with the reference of the Blogger's Blog, I Was really inspired. Blog Title
is " Celeb News ". Blog is existing since April 2010. What a fine piece of work I found there.

May be Google Search & Google Adsense always dislike a blog which has sustainability power.
Finally the blog is indexed out of Google Search. It is a huge favor that the blog hasn't been
removed. Last Posted at 26th May 2011.

Its really heartbreaking when we give full time and energy to a specific constructive thing, and
we almost lose it... like losing our work's worth.

Anyhow I don't want my new blog blown away by " King Google Search " and " Emperor Adsense ".
I will keep trying to provide information about fine Blogger's Blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment